Asset Inspection and Technical Audit Services
Outdoor Media Advertising Asset Inspection Service
|Our outdoor asset inspection and installation, condition and reporting service revolves around the outdoor media sector’s desire to self-regulate. Safety of an outdoor media asset installation is paramount and with more complex locations being built in roadside, rail, underground, retail and airport locations that maximise revenue opportunities, the provision of an effective independent design and installation audit programme is crucial. Our programmes are designed to respond to our client’s specific requirements and utilising technology can integrate key report data directly into the client’s own asset register.|
Taking a full cycle approach to asset inspection and auditing can assist clients in demonstrating a commitment to safety in critical installation locations. A rolling asset inspection programme identifies records and effectively reports an asset’s condition and defects, allowing work crews to fix issues and maintain the asset’s income earning ability through its extended lifetime – which is clearly defined. This avoids many of the extreme weather related issues that have impacted outdoor media advertisers in recent times. The reporting is bespoke but clearly demonstrates the Outdoor Media Company’s commitment to their partners, adding credibility.
Environmental Assessment & DesignEnvironmental Impact Assessments. Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM link to our bit and link to the BRE websites. Consultancy on all environmental and related elements including feasibility studies, renewable energy, waste management, water management and systems, ecological surveys, wild life surveys, tree (arboricultural) surveys, green transport plans, thermographic surveys. Please contact us to find out more or to discuss your specific requirements…
General SurveyingGeneral surveying of building and construction projects either during the course of construction or post completion for purchasers, insurers and receivers, including condition reports and stage release certification. Topographical, geotechnical, ground contamination and all land surveys. Please contact us to find out more or to discuss your specific requirements…
Project ManagementPre- contract document review, contract administration, project management and Completion.
- Formulate construction phase Health and Safety plan
- Ongoing liaison with all parties including the client, architect, engineers and planners to ensure detailed design is completed to allow formation of tender enquiries.
- Alternatively obtain quotations from Main Building Contractors
- Compilation of all quotations with detailed analysis to allow an informed selection process
- Creation of formal appointments including the Form of Contract / Subcontract which would reflect payment milestones, agreed program periods, defects period, retentions, insurances and late completion penalties
- Formulation of a Construction Program
- Carry out a snag and inspection of the completed project including an inspection with Building Control
- Carry out a detailed review of the site with the client for a final snag
- Carry out handover of the completed project together with the handover of the Health and Safety file
- Manage the defects liability period and subsequent retention release to the contractor